Welcome Back to the Summer Term!
We have a very short first half term, just 4 ½ weeks which includes the SATs testing, followed by a much longer 2nd half term of 7 ½ weeks.
Along with this letter of general information please also find a
Diary Dates leaflet which gives details of dates for the rest of this term and a Club leaflet with start dates of all summer clubs
– please note some start this week but most clubs start next week.
REMEMBER THE SCHOOL DAY TIMING CHANGES:
· The playground will still be supervised from 8.30am however the school doors will now open at 8.40am, at which point the children can come in to put their bags/coats on pegs, they should not go back out then but should go into class.
· All children should be IN class by 8.50am for registration.
· If it is raining the staff will manually open the doors from 8.30am for wet play in class.
· At the end of school KS1 will go onto the playground earlier to be collected at 3.00pm
· KS2 will come out at 3.05 as they have always done.
VIOLIN LESSONS & OTHER MUSIC LESSON INVOICES
Please note that there are Violin lessons on Friday this week as well as Monday next week.
There are still a number of invoices outstanding for Violin, Guitar, Brass & Clarinet so please ensure you have paid for the terms lessons this week, otherwise your child may not get a lesson.