Friday 5 April 2019

Easter Service - Year 5 from SC & JT


Today we went to the Church to perform our Easter service. I enjoyed saying my words as I had put so much hard work into it.I think people enjoyed it because we tried our hardest. I am impressed with everyone as they spoke their parts really clearly and tried their very best.
(Willow)

Today was the Easter Service taken by Year 5. I think it went exceedingly well, even though I was quite scared of standing up and singing in front of so many people.  A t the beginning I felt shy, although when we got to the end I felt proud that I had sung in front of so many children and adults. Next time, I’m going to try and challenge myself by saying some words.
(Hope)

The Easter service went much better than I thought it would. At the beginning, the audience all joined in with a hymn. I felt really nervous and at the end felt a sense of relief. At the time I felt proud of myself and everyone that took part as people could see we had put in 100% effort. The only thing that went wrong was one of the microphones not working properly!
(Jacob)