Please note that after Easter payment procedures for school dinners will be changing:
· PAYMENT WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON A MONDAY.
· We are asking that parents decide and pay for the number of lunches their child would like at the beginning of each week.
· We prefer you to specify which days (but you can just state how many).
· You can still pay for the half term in advance on the first day (eg 3 days for 5 weeks = 15 meals).
· If you do not pay for dinners on a Monday, YOU MUST PROVIDE PACKED LUNCH FOR YOUR CHILD EACH DAY.
· If your child forgets a packed lunch we will ring you to ask you to bring it in.
· PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON ANY DAY OTHER THAN MONDAY
We are advising you of these changes half a term early to enable you to get used to the process over the next few weeks, before we fully enforce the new system after Easter.
SCHOOL DINNER MENUS can be seen in the classrooms, on the Parent Notice board or on the School Website http://www.hitchams.suffolk.sch.uk click on ‘School Dinner Menu’ in the BLOG box, or click on 'School Dinners' in the Archive Area below and follow the link.