· All newsletters/music & club letters/trip letters/forms etc will come via ParentMail from September and not from the school email or as a hardcopy (except in exceptional circumstances)
· Parents should have received an email or text from ParentMail asking to register – if you haven’t please let the office know.
· Please register both your email address and a mobile number on the system – but you only have to register once (either via the email or the text link). You can also download an app if you have a smart phone.
· There is no limit on the number of parents that can register, so it does not have to be just one per family. But please be aware if 2 parents register (with different email addresses) then both will receive emailed letters.
· It is important that every family has mobile numbers registered on the system which we will be using to send texts for urgent items (usually) ie school emergency closures, clubs cancelled (this will be specific to the clubs your child is signed up to), changes to music lesson days (to bring instruments – again specific to those who have music lessons). We will only be sending these urgent texts to the parent who is registered as Priority 1 on our system (as per the data sheets parents sign each year) as all texts cost the school money. If you have no mobile phone these urgent messages will be sent via email.
If you have any technical problems with registering please contact ParentMail directly firstname.lastname@example.org as the school will not be able to help on technical issues.
Please be aware that they are busy as they have many new schools to deal with at this time of year, and may take a few days to respond. (We expect there may be teething problems with the system and we will print hardcopies for parents who are still having errors with registering in September.)