Thursday 20 June 2024

Celebration of Schools Music - Year 3

Year Three had amazing fun at the Suffolk County Music Service WCET Fest event. We travelled by coach to Trinity Park, Ipswich together with many other children from different schools.

We played our clarinets skillfully and sang many songs, including a brand new one learnt on the day. The whole day culminated in a performance to our families which everyone loved.

'I loved it because you had to play your clarinet in front of all the parents' Orlagh

'I liked it when the show started because the mums and dads came in' Piper

'I liked the music concert because we got to learn new songs' Bella

'I enjoyed it because we got to play our clarinets and learn a new song' Jacob

'I enjoyed it because it was interesting' Tommy

'I liked the building we were in and the people were really nice' Polly