Friday 25 January 2019

Bronze at Sportshall Indoor Athletics 2019

Recount by Isabella,

On Tuesday 22nd of January, a group of years 6's and 5's attended the school games athletics tournament at Thomas Mills High School. There were many events, such as: obstacle relay, standing long jump, relay and many more. There were also some activities that we had never heard of. Like, Speed bounce (were you have a time limit to jump as many times as you can) and over and under relay (were you have to go over and under things). When it came to awards, Mr Parry had already said 6th and 5th when he was about to announce 4th, he said, ' Sir Robert Hitcham Debenham'. We all burst out into cheer when we came in the top 3. We ended up coming 3rd overall. We had great fun and really enjoyed it. 

Recount by Ruby, 

I took part in the hop-skip-jump and the 1 lap relay race and came 3rd. It was really fun, at the end, Framlingham came 3rd and we got a bronze medal and I was really proud.

Recount by Ollie N

I enjoyed all of my races and did well (I thought) at them all. My favourite race was the obstacle relay (the same a Lewis).