The Easter Service will be for the children only, and will take place on Thursday 20 March (KS1 & Foundation at 9.30am, KS2 at 10.30am) at St Michael’s Church.
REMINDER : CHANGES TO HOW YOU PAY FOR SCHOOL DINNERS
Please note that after Easter payment procedures for school dinners will be changing:
• PAYMENT WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON A MONDAY
• ON THE FIRST WEEK BACK THIS WILL BE THE TUESDAY – ie FIRST DAY OF TERM
• We are asking that parents decide and pay for the number of lunches their child would like at the beginning of each week.
• We prefer you to specify which days (but you can just state how many).
• If you do not pay for dinners on the first day of each week, YOU MUST PROVIDE PACKED LUNCH FOR YOUR CHILD EVERY DAY THAT WEEK.
• If your child forgets a packed lunch we will ring you to ask you to bring it in.
• If your child is off ill on a Monday, payment should be brought in the first day they return back to school following their illness.
• Parents who pay for the half term will be given a ‘Pre-pay form’ during the first week back, indicating the amount carried forward from the previous term. This form is to be completed and returned with payment by the following Monday.
We will be using this new system after Easter.
SCHOOL DINNER MENUS
Menus for the new term can be seen in the classes, on the Parent Notice board or on the Internet - follow this link
COPIES OF GOVERNORS’ AGENDA AND MINUTES
A copy of the termly Governors’ Agenda and Minutes is put on the parents’ notice board for your information. This is sited at the top of the stairwell next to the Nursery.
There will be spaces in September for Guitar Lessons. If your child is interested, please collect a form from the Office.
BOOK FAIR COMMISSION
Thank you to all of you who purchased books from the book fair, we have made £380 in commission, giving each teacher £27 worth of new books for the classes.
It has been noticed that some girls are wearing headscarves during the school day. Headscarves are not part of the uniform and should not be worn at school.
THE LAST DAY OF TERM IS THURSDAY 20 MARCH AND
THE CHILDREN RETURN ON TUESDAY 8 APRIL – HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!